Gnome Home Build 2017-2018 is right around the corner, friends! It is going to be a little bit different this year for Fox. Normally we host it on Belle Isle, but this year we are going to be guest artists at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden!
Students who want to build gnome homes need to pre-register this year in order to participate, and we really want students to pre-register here who have been before and have some experience building gnome homes since we are “guest expert artists” this year at Lewis Ginter. Here is the info:
Time: Saturday, September 23rd from 10am-12pm
Location: Lewis Ginter
- A Pop up event incorporated into the Wild Art exhibition where William Fox students with some experience making Gnome Homes will make Gnome Homes to show others how.
- All participants will need to pre-register with you to ensure we have enough Gnome Home locations, building materials, and volunteer staffing.
- I need to know how many adults, children, and children ages 3 and under will be participating as well as whether they are Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden members or non-members
- 80 non members is our maximum for this program, so 20 families of 4 with 80 free admission stickers
- 20 Lewis Ginter members can enroll, or if all these slots are full, enroll as non member.
- Gnome Home building will occur in pre-designated areas with approved plant material under guidance
- As Fox families build, general visitors will be invited to participate as well
- The Gnome Homes will not be promoted in advance by LGBG, but will be featured in social media during/after the event
Doesn’t that sound amazing!!! Please sign up early so we don’t run out of space for you! Here is a link to pre-register: Gnome Home Registration link.
I hope to see you there! The gnomes of Lewis Ginter can’t wait to see their new houses!